qq8888co1

Posted in CategoryGeneral
  • B
    Bekog3029 1 month ago

    It’s the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I could I desire to counsel you few fascinating issues or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to learn even more issues approximately it!IndoCair

  • H
    Hakiveg 4 weeks ago

    You have made some really great points here. I hope numerous people are able to acquire access to this information. This is great quality of writing is deserving of attention. https://gepebo8019.livejournal.com/11641.html?newpost=1

  • S
    Subhan khan 4 weeks ago

    I simply must tell you that you have written an excellent and unique article that I really enjoyed reading. I’m fascinated by how well you laid out your material and presented your views. Thank you. togel online

  • D
    Dosobo3 4 weeks ago

    비아그라 구매 과정에서 가장 중요한 기준은 “정식 진료와 처방이 있었는가”입니다. 국내 정책 안내에서도 식약처는 온라인상 의약품 판매는 불법이므로 구매하지 말고 비아그라 구매

  • H
    Hakiveg 4 weeks ago

    It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable folks on this topic, nevertheless, you be understood as you know what you’re dealing with! Thanks 貼海報

  • S
    Subhan khan 4 weeks ago

    Thank you for this great website. I am trying to read some more posts but I cant get your blog to display properly in my Firefox Browser. Thank you again! bandar toto macau

  • A
    Azhar Khatri 4 weeks ago

    I like a persons site. It is actually better than watch absolutely everyone explain in words around the life blood coupled with legibility during this matter vital vicinity are frequently suitably noticed. buy colombian cocaine online

  • B
    Bekog3029 4 weeks ago

    It’s quite hard to find a good site. And I think I am lucky enough to have come here. The posts are doing great and full of good insights. I would be glad to keep on coming back here to check for updates!sexy halloween costumes

  • L
    Lowojew179 4 weeks ago

    This is certainly what is more a fairly superior blog post that many of us without doubt adored measuring. Not likely each and every day which unfortunately utilize the prospects to get yourself a system.slot gacor

  • S
    Subhan khan 4 weeks ago

    I know this isn’t exactly on subject, but i’ve a site using the identical program as properly and i am getting troubles with my comments displaying. is there a setting i am missing? it’s potential it’s possible you’ll assist me out? thanx. result macau

Please login or register to leave a response.

About Forest Department

The FD is responsible for protection and conservation of biodiversity and sustainable management of forest resources of the country. It performs the protection and production functions in harmony, based on the Forest Policy (1995). While endeavoring to mitigate climate change through sustainable forest management, FD has been making its best efforts to meet the basic needs of local people.

Contact Info

Community Forestry Unit
Forest Department
Building 39, PO box, 15011 , Zarya Htani Road
Ph: and Fax 067 405402
Naypyitaw, MYANMAR


Copyright 2017-2020 Forest Department
Developed by Host Myanmar.